Post On : Aug 28, 2019
by : admin
To sell your product in the face of vicious competition, your product must rank higher in the Amazon search result. Is it easy to do this? Yes, if you pay attention to specific rules that determine a higher listing for Amazon products. This amazon listing optimization will also result in a higher amount of traffic and increase sales. It is the first thing to do when you become a vendor or seller on Amazon.
Product optimization involves occupying a niche easy to find by the search engine. The amazon product listing optimization has these basic steps:
d) Frequently asked questions and answers
The product listing is the content you prepare describing what you have to sell. It becomes relevant only when it contains the precise words that a customer will use to describe your product. This is the keyword and different customers use a wide range of keywords to search for their product.
Use time and effort searching for all keywords that describe your product. Make use of Sonar, the free keyword search tool from Amazon. So, what do we do with the keywords? You have to add it in strategic locations in the content to improve the amazon product ranking.
1. Title of the content: Try to include the top 5 keywords within the title of the content. As per the old algorithm, this was vital. But things have changed so that you no longer need to do this. You can use a descriptive title that will get the attention of the customer.
2. Describe the product using bullet points: Entering keywords here is good but try to maintain the narrative flow of the content because that is more important.
3. Backend keywords: Add important keywords in the search terms. This must remain less than 249 characters. If it goes more than this, Amazon will not index them and so you will lose the rating.
4. More keywords: Some types of products will allow you to use elaborate keywords such as “men” or “women” to describe the product. This would be the target audience that Amazon will definitely filter.
The click-through rate improves when you do the amazon product page optimization. When you do this, the conversion rate on the product page improves and the higher-ranking results in better sales. You can achieve this by paying attention to these things:
● Use of product texts
● Better and detailed product information
● Insert images
Here are a few thumb rules to follow to improve the amazon seller product listing.
1. Make sure you have presented all the necessary information before we come to the buying decision.
2. List all the benefits in a simple but clear way. Does the product have features that are helpful for the users of the product? Bring out the USP of the product in the write-up boldly and clearly.
3. The information structure must be easy to follow.
Make sure you keep in mind how the content will appear on mobile devices. Bullet points will appear much shorter so make provisions for that.
LOOKING FOR AMAZON PRMOTIONS? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Copyright Mosaic Creation 2019, All Rights Reserved